Monday, October 24, 2005

22-25 October 2005

Sat – 22 Oct 05

I was late welcoming him at the airport.  Bummer!
He kissed me so hard, I stopped breathing for a good 10 seconds and my breasts nearly popped out from the hard squeeze! LOL

We had an emotional love-making (twice!) once there were no more disturbances from the hotel staff.  Spent the next few hours cuddling and catching up.  He dozed off for about half an hour before we got ready for our dinner.  I was out by the balcony having a smoke and pondered upon how my life is gonna turn out and why am I fated to live such a shitty life.  It’s not as if I’ve not tried my best in getting the best, but things turn out all the wrong way for me everytime.  As I looked down from the 22nd floor of Raffles The Plaza, I actually visualized how it’d feel to jump out of the balcony!  OMIGOD!  What a thinking!

Anyway, I scrapped that thought outta my mind and went in to get ready.  This was actually the first time I actually “prettied” up for my birthday.  Felt strange.

While we were getting ready together, he asked me if I want to open up the presents he got me.  I was sure it’s something really special and I was right.  A pair of earrings and a necklace encrusted with white and green precious stones.  They were beautiful and best of all they matched the dress I was wearing that night.  Told me how he walked past the store and retraced his steps to take a second look.  Seeing that they were green (it being my favorite color) he did not hesitated buying them.  I thought that was really sweet.

Reached Shangri-La and we were one of the earliest diners.  We had a magnificent view of the city area from where we were sitting.  Both of us had a glass of champagne to start off the dinner (which I found out later in the night costs nearly $30 a glass!!) and when the menu came, my heart skipped a beat.  I had difficulty reading the menu cos my eyes were fixated on the VERY high charges!! A plate of salad costs nearly the same price as that glass of champagne!  Felt really embarrassed about the whole thing …

He conversed in French throughout the dinner with the restaurant manager and it was freaking difficult for me to understand cos they were speaking very fast.  ARGH!  I really need to buck up my French!!

With good music from the piano and a good bottle of wine, we had a thoroughly good dinner.  At 9pm, the jazz musicians were ready to croon us and the first song was a birthday song.  I was searching around the room for that special table when the jazz singer looked at me and smiled and as I turned to face him, there on the table was a cake with a single candle.  That was a lovely surprise!  What a stupid girl I’ve been, thinking that it was someone else’s birthday celebration there!  He had it all planned all the way from Germany when he made that reservations.  That explained the French conversations between him and the manager!  Ah! How could I be so ignorant to this!  I couldn’t control myself anymore and tears rolled down my cheeks.  This was indeed a memorable moment for me.

We took a walk after dinner and ended up at Fernhill Road where we took a cab back to our hotel.  I suggested having some drinks at City Space, where I first poured out my life story to him.  Had a great time there just reminiscing about our lives.  For the first time, he smoked cigar and that I thought was quite sexy.  Teased him the rest of the night till we retreated to our room.  Started our lovemaking at the balcony where we gave each of us oral and I bent over and let him penetrate me while we both faced the Esplanade and Marina Square buck naked.   I was moaning so loudly I can bet the other guests could hear from the rooms above and below us.  It was so exhilarating to be able to hump in the open air … (damn!  If only our room was facing the other hotel rooms … )

Nevertheless, we had a whooping fantabulous whoopee that night.  I came thunderously countless times.  He was bathed in his own perspire once we ended.  

On the whole, we had a wonderful night and I had a wonderful 28th birthday.     


Sun – 23 Oct 05

We missed breakfast cos I slept in till 11am.  Was awaken with him rubbing up against me.  Hmmm … the rest, I leave it all up to your imagination …

Met the kids at the recreation area where we all had lunch.  Gosh!  We were really famished.  Had fun watching the kids having fun and we finished off the outing with an ice cream treat.  Sent the kids off and I dozed off in the cab while he was all fired up on the phone with his dealer.

“Bad.” I thought judging from his tone when he spoke to his dealer.

I suggested having coffee somewhere cos he did told me to remind him to get some VCDs for his daughter.  But he waved me off.  GRUMPY!

However, we spent the next 2 hours watching Pretty Woman and some wine and another round of sex.  Had some salad to sustain my hunger cos we’ve agreed to meet “E” for dinner at Lau Pa Sat.

I was stuffed after dinner … tummy was bulging out and I looked ugly …

Yikes!

And I was stuffed again when we returned to the room … stuffing from the back!  I tink I rocked the whole floor down! .. LOL

While we cleaned up in the shower (he had another erection in less than 5 minutes after ejaculation!!), I casually mentioned to him “You did not by any chance popped that little blue pill, did you?”  

Why I asked is cos he seems to be getting it up more than usual comparing to younger men (this goes back all the way to our first meeting).  I was stuffed to the max alrite!  Lucky thing is I never get tired of sex … If not, his hard-on(s) would have been wasted.


Mon – 24 Oct 05

The alarm rang and I continued sleeping until he whispered to me to wake up.  Dragged myself outta bed, took a shower and got ready by 0700hrs.  We had breakfast at the lounge and off I went to office.  Throughout my journey in the cab, I kept thinking about him.  Damn! I miss him!

The day in office was shitty.  I couldn’t wait to get my ass outta the office.  We had planned to meet my friends for martinis at Morton – The Mandarin Oriental.  We had 2-3 martinis each and I had, I think 6 steak sandwiches!!  Was feeling rather high when we left for dinner at Marche.  He got me another glass of wine and I had my salad and soup.  Dessert came in the form of my favorite – Bread and Butter Pudding.  I was heavy-tummied soon after …

We proceeded to sing out our frustrations at a karaoke joint and he sang for me  Strangers In The Night which I love so much!  We said our goodbyes to our friends at 1am and returned to hotel.  That night was a “clean” night.  He told me the next day that I was mumbling to sleep about my daddy and that I slept like a baby.  He had the urge to go down on me and give me a good lick but refrained when he saw how tired I was.


Tue – 25 Oct 05

We had a quickie before he went for his meetings.  We came together and after cleaning up, he left.  I was left alone in the room and I didn’t like it.  Thought of going down to the pool but the weather changed soon after I got outta the shower.  Bummer!  Made up my mind then to start running my errands early so that I can return to room early to meet him.

I returned a little bit late cos I was traveling via MRT here and there.  He was all smiles when I came through the door.  Told him I’d like to have a drink and some snacks so we went up to the lounge.  Had a good time talking and laughing.  We returned to the room and we made love so good, I kept asking for more stuffing in the back!  Ah!  He definitely knows how to satisfy a woman.  

I did not sleep over cos he’ll be flying off early the next morning.  So once I’ve packed my stuff, we went down for a late dinner and he sent me off at the hotel lobby.  Tears rolled down when the cab moved and I waved him goodbye with such a heavy heart.  I don’t know when we will meet again and that is what I hate most.

He’s trying to get a flight back from Jakarta on Thursday so that he can spend more extra time with me before flying back to Europe on Friday.  Please, God, make it happen.  That few extra hours would mean a lot to me.  I’ve gotta keep my fingers crossed.

        

No comments: