Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I want him bad!

“I love your smile.  I love your passion.  I love how you sleep.  I love how you write.  I love when you meet me.  I love when you get mad.  I love how you care.  My heart thinks of you always, but please don’t think that I only want you for my passion and I don’t want to lie to you.  You are inside me, I will respect you as I always do.”

Those are the words that he text me on Monday when we had a misunderstanding that led to a difference of opinion.  I got weak in the knees and I couldn’t stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks.  I love this gentleman so much.  Although our love and relationship is beyond impossible to sustain, we both know that just between the two of us, there is something so very special with this liaison.  We are bonded in our thoughts and dreams….

After that misunderstanding, both of us made a pact not to text each other about stuff that are meant to be discussed face to face.  Text can only aggravate the situation and before you know it … pop! A blood vessel has burst and angry words are exchanged.
People can get very emotional especially in a distant relationship.  I have learnt to control my temper more now and I owe all that to him.

With him I found the true significance of love and passion.  So it’s true what people say about Italian men .. they are full of love and passion.  They appreciate life, love and happiness and these men would go all the way to make their loved ones happy and contented.  Oh yes, I am contented alright, both physically and mentally …

Mentally, I am appreciative of his feelings, his concern and his thoughts for me.  With him I feel wanted and loved and he puts me high on his top priorities in life.  My mind is at ease when I know someone out there is always thinking and praying for me.  I fell in love with his warmth and his generous thoughts of me.

Physically, definitely am fulfilled.  The way he touches me, his kisses and his satisfying tool gives me shudders every time I think about him.  Just thinking of him almost instantaneously turns me on.  Though we meet for only 3-5 days every 2-3 months, I am always left satisfied and wanting more.  I have never met a man who puts a woman’s satisfaction way up ahead before his.  Always making sure I have achieved the highest altitude of contentment every time we make love.  His tongue really works wonders!!

Ah … just thinking about him now is turning me on.  Images of him kissing me everywhere on my body, licking and sucking my pleasure spots, teasing me with his hard, huge one and his deep, hard thrusts are playing on my mind.  We like to play a lot with each other.  I like to tease him when he’s working on his lappie or when he’s on the phone with his business counterparts.  I’ll go down and tease his dick with my tongue while he’s talking serious business and I like to watch how he controlls his excitement.  Or I’ll be on the bed playing with my toy while he is reading or whatever and make him watch me.  Our love makings are never quiet.  I am a loud, vocal person and I like to talk dirty.  The other hotel guests must either be enjoying them, getting into the action themselves or dreading those loud moans and screams cos’ they don’t have someone hot to get down and dirty with … ha ha ha…

Anyway … he’ll be in town in ten days.  Looking forward to 4 days of kisses and hugs he promised me, not forgetting those ultra hot, steamy love makings.  It’ll be my birthday soon and I am sure we are gonna have a blasting time together.  We are sure to rock Raffles The Plaza again…. Dinner reservations at Blu Shangri-La has been confirmed … hmmm what shall I wear?  Damn! I’ve to rummage through my wardrobe again! I am so looking forward to “dessert” in bed after dinner.  Almost all our nice, romantic dinners always ended up with heart-pumping love actions.  I want him to tie me up and enjoy every inch of my body…. I want him to devour and satisfy his woman to the fullest… I want him to hurt me with his hard thrusts, his bites and his spanking… Oh damn!  I need him so bad …

No comments: