Friday, October 14, 2005

Ah, he's such a dear!

“I am happy to have met you and to be the bridge that will take you to security for a better future.  Love you always”

These were excerpts from his text messages last night.  He only wanted the best for his lady and he has promised to be the guiding light for whichever path I choose.  I am so in love with this sweet, gentle creation of God and to lose him would mean total devastation for me.  I have found the perfect man, alas, he ain’t mine for keeps.  I envy his wife and daughter to have such a man in their life.  A man whose care and concern are overflowing with sincerity and love.  A man who gives and gives without asking for anything in return.  Though I have to share him, I am thankful that I am in that tiny corner of his heart.  I am grateful for whatever that has been said and done for the children and me.  And which lady can ever resist a man who can get it up so many times in a day and lasting a minimum 45 minutes each session?  Oh yeah, you can say that down south, I am very satisfied … He’s my man alright!

No comments: