Friday, October 14, 2005

The love between us

“Will you take me to be the other woman in your life?”  Sigh
“Yes, baby.  I will.”
“Aah … do you know how much I love you?”  Mmpfh
“Yes babe, I do and I love you too.  You will always be my babe…”
“Thank you love”
“Anything for my woman.  You are beautiful and you have the sweetest smile.  Promise me no matter what happens, you will never wipe that smile off you”

These will never be erased from my databank for as long as I live.  These were the words spoken between us while we made love in Bangkok.  9 April 2005, the day I officially become his woman, exactly a year since we got intimate at Amrita Spa.  

We made love so wonderful that night that I nearly cried in happiness.  Our passion was burning for each other.  We were locked in each others’ arms throughout the night with kisses everywhere and sexy talk that led to a lot more of hot, passionate moments.  

I had never felt so wanted and so loved before till that night.  He held me so tight while he moved sensuously in me and whispered “I love You’s” and “You are mine” throughout till we both reached orgasms.

Now, today, the fire of passion is still burning bright and our love for each other has grown even more.  My heart aches for him to return to my arms soon every time he is back in Europe.  I pined for his touch and kisses every night.  He text/call me to tell me he misses and love me.  I have been in lots of bad relationship and I now know when he tells me he loves and misses me, he meant it.  Maybe that is why I’m so much in love with him…. Hmmmm …

How long am I gonna be his woman and share his love between his wife, daughter and me?  For all I know our love for each other has no limits and I have never contest to his wife and daughter.  I am the third party here.  I am in his life as a soul mate, a lover and a friend.  I have never contested the love he has for me and the love he has for his wife and daughter.  They deserve him more and I know his love for them is unlimited and yes I am guilty for being a home-wrecker.  But I chose this and if anyone should get hurt, it shall be me… If one day, our relationship is forced to dissolve, I’ll be the one to shoulder all the pain.  Never will I let him suffer cos he has done so much for the both of us to be together all these while.  He has gone all the way to make arrangements to meet me and make me happy and fulfilled every possible requests I have.  How can I ever let this sweet thing get hurt?  How can I ever let him feel the pain of my doings? Never ….

No comments: