Friday, October 14, 2005

Mr B and His Secretary

He’s staring fervently at his lappie.  “Hmm… wonder what he’s engrossed in?”  He starts to bite his nails (this I hate so much!!  He’s got ugly nails cos of the constant biting!! Hey if you really need to bite, come and bite my nipples … ).  Just watching him from the glass panel dividing our offices is turning me on.  Vision of his hard meat in my wet, pink pussy and his tongue traveling all over my body, his deep kisses.. aah … I’m letting out soft sighs by now and could feel the heat building up down south.  Nipples are all erect now and I wish I could just rip off the blouse and tweek my nippies… A few work colleagues are now feeling the heat that I’m letting off.  They can see very well from their partition that my hands are now under the table and moving vigorously.  Though I have my own room, I don’t really have any privacy cos of the glass panels.  I’m letting out all my inhibitions and letting them see what I am all about – a hot, young thing craving for a massive stuffing!  I couldn’t control it anymore.  Stood up and straightened my skirt.  Before I enter his room, I turned and gave the workmates a wink ….

Knock! Knock!

“Yes, come in please.”

“Ah,  any problems with my meeting schedules or my flight itinerary?”

“No.  But I have a problem.  Which I think only you can fix, Mr B.”

“Oh ok.  Come let’s discuss that problem of yours.”

“I’ve got a very bad problem, Mr B.   I need your help.  Can you help me?”

“Of course I will, my dear.  If it’s within my means, I will try to help you.”

“Oh, it is within your means alright.  I have been wanting you for a very long time Mr B.  I’ve watched you from outside and visualized having raw, hard sex with you on your table.  I’ve seen how you always get a hard on everytime I bend down to pick the papers up.  I know you want to stuff your meat in me, Mr B.  I know you’ve been wanting to squeeze my ass and lick my twat for so long.  So what say you?  Can you help me today?  Can you please fuck your horny secretary Mr B?”

“Errr … “

“Ssshhh .. Don’t utter a single word.  Just let me satisfy you and myself.  You just sit down and let your secretary do all the work.”

“Bbbb… but … but”

I’ve walked over to his side of the table now.  Crossing my legs over him, I am now unbuttoning my blouse and pulling my tits out to his mouth.  

“Come and suck them Mr B.  Suck them!”

Mmphff … “Ah it’s good Mr B.  Suck them more… aah … “

I am now pushing my ass up his desk and pulling my skirt up my waist.  As I pushed my red panties aside, I pulled him away from my tits and ordered him to watch me.

“Look at the damage you’ve done to me Mr B.  Look at my pussy and see how wet and red it is.  All these while you’ve been on my mind and every night I’ll pleasure myself.  Today I can’t anymore Mr B.  I need you to help me.  Touch it Mr B.”

He stretched out his hand reluctantly and felt my soft, wet, bare mound.  As he moved his fingers around my clits, my moanings are getting louder and getting the attention of those outside the office.  By this time, there’s a big bulge in his pants and I could not wait to let it out but I have to let him finish what he is doing right now.  

“You want that, you little hot, horny bitch?” he asked as he pushed two fingers up my now very wet pussy.  His thumb is still rubbing my clits and I could feel all my blood rushing to the ecstasy!

“Yes, Mr B.  I want that so bad.”

“You horny bitch!  You’ve been teasing me all these while with your short skirt and your see through blouses.  Every time you leave the room, you drop the papers and bend over and showed me that fine piece of meat.  You’ve even uncrossed your legs and showed me your bare pussy.  You think I didn’t have the hots for you?  Since you want it so bad, let me give it to you bad.  You want it bad, bitch?”

“Oh yes, Mr B.  Give it to me.  Stuff my cunt with that rod of yours.”

“Oh no.  Not so soon, you slut.  Not so soon.  Let me feel your pussy first.  Let me start with my fingers … lick my fingers.  Lick your juice clean off my finger.”

Mmmphf … mmmphf

He has removed my clothes now and pushed me down on my knees.

I nearly fall back when I saw his rod.  IT’S HUGE!

“Come and suck this little thing of mine.  You want it bad don’t you?”

I started at the base and nibbled softly up to his shaft.  Once I reached the top, I pushed it all in while cupping his balls at the same time.  My head was bobbing rapidly and he was moaning and groaning.

“Suck it, you little bitch.  Suck it good.  Make sure you have all of it in that little mouth of your.  Aah … Aaah … “

He pulled me up, laid me down on his desk and spread my legs wide.  Pushed his fingers in and out of my pussy while at the same time grabbing my tits and squeezing them hard.

“Ah, hurt me Mr B.”

“Hmmm … You like it rough don’t you?  I’ll give it to you so good you’ll be begging for more.”

My twat is now so red and sore from all that fingering and before I could ask for more, he has moved down and licking it ferociously.  The way he sucked on my clits, pushing his tongue in and out of my twat was so marvelicious!  His fingers are still in me teasing my G-Spot.  Man!  This guy really knows how to touch and lick!  I was near to reaching my orgasm and was screaming so loudly now.  I am aware of the spectators we have outside trying to look into those drawn blinds.  

Then suddenly he stopped.  

“No way you are gonna cum now, you bitch!  Let me tease you a while more.”

“Oh Mr B.  You are so naughty!”

He moved up and start rubbing his rod against my twat.  Teasing me n tweeking my nippies.

“You want it in you?  You want me to stuff your pussy? Beg me.”

“Uh huh … I want your dick in me.  Stuff your horny secretary with your hard meat, Mr B.  Stuff me please.  Satisfy your horny slut, Mr B.”

“You want it bad don’t you.  You want it up both ways?  You want to get your ass fucked?”

“Stuff whatever you want, Mr B.  I am willing for anything.  Just stuff me now Mr B.  I need it bad!”

Before I could say anything else, he has stuffed it in my pussy and ramming it in fast and furious.  The desk rocked and things start to fall off the desk.  He thrust it in deeper and harder, just the way I liked it.   Throughout, his hands never left my tits and his squeezing got more intense.  He began pulling my nippies and biting at them.

“Yeah, Mr B.  Bite them!  Oh! Oh! It’s so good!  I want it hard in me.  Stuff me deep and hard, Mr B.  Push that rod of yours all the way in.  Oh Mr B.  Oh yeah!”

“Your pussy will only want my stuffing from now on, you little slut.  You will be craving for it every time I am not around and you will spread your pussy and ass whenever I want you to.  You understand?”

“Yes Mr B.”

“Ah Mr B.  I am cumming…. Ah! Ah! Hmmphff!  Ah!  Ooh!”

“Yeah, cum u little slut.  You’ve been wanting this for a long time.  You will be needing my dick more and I will give it to you whenever you want it.   Is that what you want?  Tell me!”

“Yes Mr B.  I will want your dick more from now on.  I will only spread these legs for you Mr B.”

“Good girl.  Now turn over.  This is the best of all … relax and enjoy.”

I am lying on my stomach on his desk now with my legs down and wide apart.  I could sense what he intends to do now.  He begins by fingering my pussy to get some lube and then he starts to push them in slowly up my ass.

“Aaww Mr B.  That hurts.  I’ve never had it up there before.”

“Oh don’t worry, my love.  It’ll hurt for a while and before you know it, you’ll be reaching the peak of ecstasy.  Now, now, relax and let me satisfy you from the other side.”

With his fingers, he moved in slowly and starts to lube my ass.  

“Oooh, he’s gonna pop the cherry!” I thought to myself in glee!

It felt good with his fingers moving in and out and his thumb rubbing my clits at the same time.  Before long, I was moaning and writhing in so much pleasure that I did not realize he is now guiding his huge rod in the ass.

It hurt a bit for a while.  Soon after we were both screaming and humping in synchronized movements.  He pulled my hair and grabbed at my tits.  

Spank! Spank! Spank!

“You’ve been a very naughty girl.  You need to be punished.”

Spank! Spank! Spank!

“Oh please Mr B.  More please.  Spank me harder!  I’ve been a VERY VERY naughty girl.”

“You like it hard and painful don’t you?  You like it up the ass now, you bitch?”

“Yes! I love it.  Ram it deeper and harder Mr B.  I want more.  I want more.  It’s so good.”

“Ah! You slut!  I’m gonna shoot my juice now.  Come, turn over!”

I did as told and had his juice all over my face and tits.  

“Oh! Oh! Oh! It feels good!  Ah! Ah! Lick my balls now!”

I obeyed while he held me by my hair and pushed me down to lick his balls.

“Oh yeah!  It feels good, don’t it?  You like my juice?  Do you want some more?”


“Oh Mr B.  I welcome it anytime….”

Meanwhile, outside the office ….

Everyone scurried back to their desks once they heard the door clicked open.  There I walked out confidently, all tidied and dressed up.

As I sat down, I chuckled to myself.

“My! He has an awesome dick and now that we have an understanding, it’ll make it even more fun! Whee!  Can’t wait for dessert after lunch …. Wonder what is in store for me?”

As I looked at my watch, I realized I was in there getting screwed for nearly 2 hours.

“Hmmm … if this is gonna be a daily routine, my work day will pass by in a jiffy!”



    

No comments: