Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Countdown

Counting down to his arrival this Saturday.
Can’t wait to see him.  I wanna hug him tight and plant lotsa kisses everywhere on him.
I can’t wait for the weekend to start – for all the whoopee we’ll be making, for all those laughs and smiles of him, for the day out with my kids and him, and for everything about him.

Need to pack my stuff for the weekend.  Will pack a nice piece of lingerie for him.  Tonight, I’ll be going for my regular waxing.  He loves it when it’s bare (I wax not for him though, it’s personal hygiene and I can’t stand hair down there).  Hee hee …

He called me just now from Melbourne airport.  Flying back to Sydney.  Said he missed me and he can’t wait to see me.  His one and only precious babe is waiting for him and I know he will give me a birthday I will never forget.  His presence will be the most precious present to me.

Bummer!! I’ve yet to pick out a nice dress to wear for Saturday’s dinner.  Drinks will follow after and I am sure the night will start with a sensuous kiss and end with explosive orgasms!  Wonder what’s in store for my birthday? … Hmmmm ….

Anyway.

I spent the whole day today not doing work but reading blogs!  Yep!  That’s what I said.  I did not work but I spent office hours to read my favorite blogs.  Ha ha ha …

I’ve got 2 more hours before knocking off.  So excited about his arrival, I refuse to touch any of my work on the desk.  Instead I’m writing this blog.  Ha ha!

Maybe I should continue writing about Mr. B and his secretary …. Hmmm ….

No comments: