Monday, October 03, 2005

Life is like a box of chocolates ....

Last night, I was zonked to the maximum!!!  Too much martinis and wine and I ended up pissed drunk.  The good thing was I didn’t wake up with a headache and the bad thing was my baby ain’t here with me when I need him most.  This is the worst of the worst in having a distant relationship, he/she will never be around when you need them.  Though you are with them in their thoughts, it’s not as comforting as having a good, warm hug when you need it most.

I miss him so much.  Can’t wait to see him again this October for my birthday.  But I’ve gotta perk myself up for his arrival.  I’ve been slacking in appearance and attitude and everything else around me due to the problems that I’m facing.  It’s ironic isn’t it that when people are hit by a sudden setback, suddenly the whole world came crashing down on them and then they started to lose focus and neglect everything else around them and just spend time figuring out how to settle their big problem.  It never occurred to me that I am one of those people.  I neglected those around me, I took it upon myself to settle my issues and I shut everyone out from my life.  I was being unfair.  Then last night I realized, he loves me and will do anything within his means to help me go through every bit of my problems.  Oh! The mean things I’ve said to him – I take it back.  So far, he’s the only one who has stood by me (though he’s far) and guided me.  

I’m sorry love, I kept getting myself drunk to forget all the problems that I’m facing.  I’m a coward, I guess for not being brave enough to face up to reality.  I thank you for supporting me all these while and I really treasure what we have.

No comments: