Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Imagination

He came up behind me, kissing me softly on my neck with his hands caressing my waist.  While continuing to kiss the neck, he proceeded to unbutton my blouse and now cradling my soft breasts and I could do nothing but just moan softly.  Fondling my breasts in full view of other hotel guests, there I was standing topless on the room balcony of Raffles The Plaza.  I turned in shyness to face him and he kissed me strongly on my lips with his hands pushing down my bottom.  Now I stood there buck naked and there he was moving down on me, spreading my legs open, touching that soft mound and the next moment was filled with so much pleasure derived from his tongue action.  I was writhing in so much pleasure oblivious to the open surrounding now.  With his tongue licking and tickling my clits, his fingers start to move in and out, teasing my sensitive g-spot.  I was screaming by now in ecstasy and he kept on going till I begged him to stop.  Now that he’s satisfied the beginning part, he pushed me down and took out his tool of pleasures.  I started by licking the base and moved up to the tip and begin sucking him.  He moaned in pleasure and soon I was giving him deep throat and making sure he enjoys every bit of it.  Aah … the feeling is beyond description …

We have now moved on the plush bed and I lay spread-eagled waiting for him to ravage me.  He began by licking me all over, teasing my cunt and turned me on my fours and started spanking me.  Ooh it felt so good … pulled my hair and whispered “Are you ready for me?” … “Yes, baby … yes … come and fuck me.  Stuff me hard and deep baby … I want it good.” I was taken on a journey of rough spanking and deep hard thrusts and it felt so good.  My butt cheeks are now raw and red and I was begging for more.

He laid down and I climbed over “hee hee … my favorite..” I said.  Oh yes, riding him was my favorite.  I get to cum over and over and he loves to see the slutty expression I have.  I rode him hard and fast and played with my nipples, sucking my tongue, giving him the look he enjoyed most.  Moving forth and back with my soft breasts bouncing up and down, he ordered me to carry on even though I’ve achieved my countless orgasm.

We came in unison and he came inside me.  I could feel his juice squirting up my vagina walls, it felt so warm.  Aah … I love him and everything that he does …    

No comments: