Thursday, October 06, 2005

Grumpy love ....

My baby’s grumpy today … hmmm … I don’t like it when he’s grumpy … he’ll get cranky and his blood pressure will shoot.  Once it shoot up, he fall ill.  I don’t like my baby to fall sick.  I wish I can be around him to nurse and care but alas, the distance between us is thousand and thousand of miles apart.  

I hope his health will be better when he arrives in two weeks’ time.   I miss him so much.  Oh how much I’ve longed for his kisses and hugs and yearned for that warm cuddles before he puts me to sleep at night.  Every time he’s in town, I always tell myself to be good and make him happy, cos there’s nothing better than seeing him smile and laugh and making me laugh.  I’m craving for his touch and those Sprungli chocolates he always gets me.  He he he …

Guess I’ve gotta keep my mind occupied for these two weeks till he arrives.  Gee!! Can’t wait ….  

No comments: