Friday, October 07, 2005

Of nightmares and fantasies .... satisfaction guaranteed

Nightmare are recurring … those same ones where I’m being followed while walking alone at night and those where I’m being raped … Been having these dreams for so long now and waking up in cold sweat at nights seemed so routine – off the bed, toilet to wash face and drink a glass of water and back to bed.  

Been so intoxicated these past few weeks, my bar is running empty now.  He’s really afraid I might turn alcoholic – which I’m afraid of … But I kept reassuring him it won’t happen and I’ll control my drinking.  I know he’s worried and I know I’ve been doing and saying so many nonsensical stuff lately, I’ve been a jerk basically.  No rational thinking and I tend to say or do stuff impulsively…. Argh!! Please, Lord, guide me to the right path …

Let’s get back to the original topic – Rape …. I’d love to get raped by him, be forced to suck his huge dick and have that red, hard meat stuffing my pussy deep and forceful, have my hair pulled back while he thrust deep in me from the back.  The sensation of being tied up and forced into submission is just so gratifying.  
That is one of my fantasy which I’ve yet to attain sufficiently and another one is to actually have another girl over while I drive her to ecstasy with my torture and lust.  We actually wanted a threesome but have yet to find a suitable one to join us.  I’d love to see him get off watching me stuff the other girl’s pussy with my fingers or the ever-so-satisfying vibrator and spank her silly.  I can visualize his rapture watching her suck my tits while he is humping me from the back or seeing her lick my clits and slurping up my juice.  I’m sure both of us will reach that state of elation beyond any sort of depiction.  The contentment of all these satisfies both our sexual inclination.  He told me once that I got him started in all these sexual revelations and that he has never met anyone who loves sex like I did.  Well, what can I say, I’m a woman and I need to be pleasured and satisfied.  I love my sex and I certainly have no qualms about telling a man what to do to achieve my own satisfaction … I ain’t a selfish bitch, there is nothing wrong with getting myself pleasured to the maximum if it means giving intense pleasure to my significant other.  I am confidently sure ALL men LURVVE sexually active ladies than a woman who only spread her legs to a man for the sake of satisfying the man but not herself.  Kudos to all those ladies who are sexually active and enjoying every bit of it.  He definitely loves making love to me and has confessed that no other woman has made him more satisfied and exultant like I have … *wink*    

No comments: