Monday, October 17, 2005

"The Meeting"

We left the office amidst the weird stares by work mates.  They are well aware now that what Mr B and me have behind closed doors are cold, hard sex and I am sure they are dying to get into the action.  Their ears must be aching by now with all those screams and moans and those banging sounds they hear almost every day.  And with only 7 of us in the office, it’s difficult to keep the sexcapade under wraps.  Ha ha!  I have no intention anyway to keep it a secret!

Anyway, we are now in his car traveling to god-knows-where for his “meeting”.  As soon as we drove off from the office building, he told me to position myself on the passenger sit to face him and  part my legs and using his free hand, he began to tease my clits with rubbing and pinching.  

“Ah! That explains why he didn’t want me to put on my knickers…”

It doesn’t take long to arouse me and soon I was wet enough for him to slip in a spare vibey that he kept in his car.

“Pleasure yourself, darling.  Are you ready for more actions?”

“Yes Mr B.  What other actions do you have in mind?”

“Just wait and see.  You’ll know at the meeting?”

“Hmmm ..Mr B.  You sure have done a lot of homework.”

“Anything to please my slut … You’ll love it.  I can guarantee on that.  Now, carry on playing with your toy.  I can’t wait to see the look on your face later.”

“Thrilling … wonder what he’s up to …”

“Ooh Mr B.  Look at me now.  I’m gonna cum. Ah! Ah! … Ooh … ooh …”

“Yeah, you slut.  Enjoy it … we are reaching now.  Tidy up and pull down your skirt.”

We arrived at his home, a 2 storey bungalow with a sprawling lawn and a dipping pool at the back hidden by high walls.  I have been to his place lots of times, I practically live here!
I knew in an instant this ain’t a business meeting!  I’m sure it’s gonna be something really fun.  By now my pussy is numb from all that rubbing in the office and the car ride.

“Go up to the master bedroom and wear what I’ve laid out on the bed and wait there till I come up.”

Hmmm ….

The bedroom was illuminated in red light making it feels so erotic.  There on the bed was a lacy red teddy, garter belt and red pantyhose.  The teddy has cut outs where my pussy and my tits are.  I put it on without much hesitation.  Oh!  Mr B has so much fun stuff up his sleeves!  Our sex lives are injected with so much fun day by day.

“Are you ready, sweetheart?”  He hollered from the living room.

“Yes Mr B.  I am all ready.  What do you want me to do?”

“Make yourself comfortable on the bed.  I’m coming up now.”

He was buck naked when he opened the door and jumped on me straight away.  We began with a kiss and it moved on to him fondling my tits that are now peeking out shamelessly from the cut-outs.  

“You ready for a whole night of pleasure, baby?  I’ve planned this for so long and I’ll have all this on tape for our own viewing pleasure.”

“Any time you are ready, Mr B”

He moved to the  side of the bed and produced 3 red ropes.  

“Whee!! Bondage .. this is something new …” I thought in much anticipation.

Was told to move down to the end of the bed.  He bend my legs and began tying up my ankles to each bed posts.  Next he pull both my hands up and tie it up tightly and pulled the balance of the rope to the end of the bed frame.  He tied it up to a hook he’d fixed on the wall.  I am now stretched like an inverted “Y”.  He then fixed his video camera on the tripod in front of the bed and moved towards me.

“Now, we began …”

He licked me from top to bottom, not missing an inch of my body.  Squeezed my tits and played with the nipples while he eat me hungrily.  He teased my raw, clits with his tongue and sucked at it earnestly.  I was in ecstasy and writhing in so much pleasure that he spanked me to stay still.  

“Ah! Mmmm .. Mmmmm …. Ah! Ah!  Mr B.  Your slut’s gonna cum!”

He continued sucking at my clits while I came.  It was the most thunderous orgasm ever!

“You want more?”

“Yes.  Give me more.  Give me a whole night of pleasure, Mr B.”

“Oh, definitely my sweetheart.  You opened up a whole new chapter in my sex life.  I will definitely make it worth for both of us.  I worship your sexuality and your hot body.”

“Thank you, dear.  That is the sweetest thing.”

He now moved up and pushed his dick in my mouth.  It’s difficult sucking without getting to hold it but soon he was moving in momentum guiding me.  He’s humping my mouth instead of my pussy.  He pushed it deep till I nearly gagged.  He then turned and began to eat me all over again … we did the “69” and were both enjoying it very much.  I came again and couldn’t scream cos his dick was in my mouth.  He didn’t cum though and moved away once I’m done.  
“Baby like it?”  He whispered as he moved down to suck on my tits.

“Yes, darling.  That was awesome.”

“I’m not done with you yet.”

He stood up and disappeared into the closet.  I saw myself on the tv screen and was captivated by my position on the bed.  Everything in the room was illuminated by the red light he fixed, it looked so sexy and erotic.  

Mr B came out wit a tube of lube and began lubricating my pussy and my ass.  He began fingering both crevices and before long I was moaning loudly and screaming when he teased my G-spot.

“Baby, are you ok?”

“Oh yes, dahl.  It feels so good.”
“Get ready for more, cos tonight you won’t be able to rest at all.”  That stunned me!

My tits were grabbed and sucked at and I was feeling really helpless being tied up and not being able to do anything.  Then suddenly I looked up.  There sucking my tits ain’t Mr B.  Mr B is still busy fingering my pussy and ass!

“Hope you don’t mind my friends joining our party, darling”

Can’t utter a single word but I was definitely enjoying the company.

“So this is the “meeting” that you were mentioning just now Mr B?”

“Yup.  Surprise!  I know this is one of your fantasy, you slut.  I read what you wrote in your journal.  Are you happy?”

“Oh yes, Mr B.  So excited!!”

“Let me introduce.  This is John.  The other one at the video is Max and the other one getting ready in the other room is Len.”  

As soon as his name was mentioned, Len walked in.  I realized all of them are well-hung like Mr B and they all have hot bods!  Definitely gonna be a night of lustful pleasures!


“Alright!  Let’s get the party started.  Max, you can leave the video on its tripod and enjoy yourself over here.” I said.

Soon, I had John sucking and playing with my tits, Mr B licking my clits, Len’s dick in my mouth and Max was busy wanking himself watching all the actions.

John then moved down and slip on a rubber and slip his well-endowed dick into my pussy.  He was thrusting it in full force and I could only mumble my moans.  Mr B then began to untie the ropes and I got into the full swing of actions.

I got Len to lie down and I ride him while at the same time I am sucking Max long dick.  Mr B was sucking on my tits and then I felt John guiding his dick up my ass.

I now have four men pleasuring me from all angles.  What more can I ask for?!!

The studs are now rotating and giving me orgasms after orgasms.  I was made to be on my fours and I had Len’s dick in my mouth now.  Mr B began to spank and pull my hair.  He then shoved his dick in my ass and got Max to lie on his back and eat my pussy.  By now, my pussy, butt cheeks and breasts has turned nasty red.  I began to enjoy the pain inflicted on my body now.

Mr B came first then all the rest ejaculated at about the same time.  I had juice all over my body, face and hair.  I was a mess and all these were recorded on tape.  Oh Man!  It’s definitely a night to remember!

We all collapsed on the bed and dozed off for a good hour before I was awaken with someone guiding his dick in my pussy.  I was immediately turned on and before long all the rest woke up and we moved our actions and not forgetting the video camera to the huge bathroom where we all did it in the tub under the warm shower.

My pussy, ass and mouth was filled up most of the evening and I kept asking for more.  Surprisingly these men are able to get it up whenever I asked and yes, I didn’t waste the chance.  

We christened the kitchen, the living room, the bathroom and finally the dipping pool.  It was so much fun having 4 men satisfying your needs.  We lasted the whole night and when we woke up the next day, we were all so tired and worn out.  

Had lunch and after washing up, Mr B got the guys to watch the video of us and the guys never get to leave for the next two nights.  And yes, you can say I was definitely one satisfied bitch!

Mr B promised more surprises in the near future providing I stay loyal and obey his demands.  

Wink






        

1 comment:

blogspot said...

hot! wow! what a story you have.

i love the way you two met, in the spa, and the way things slowly developed... to... this!

you may not believe this, but as i was reading your posts, yet before i read your profile, i was thinking, "i wonder if she's singaporean?" anyway, it turns out i was wrong- you are from indonesia. so i am now guessing... originally from java???