Monday, October 17, 2005

Lights, camera, action!

“Yes, Mr B.  Is there anything you need?”  I answered when the intercom rang.
“Yes.  Can you please come in?  There is something that I need you to do urgently.”
“Right away, Mr B”

I definitely know what’s coming.  Ooh … here I come …

“Stop right there!”  He ordered when I turned to shut the door after me.
“Face the door and remove your blouse.”

“Hmmm … interesting … “ I thought as I quickly unbutton my blouse.

“Let the bra remain and remove your skirt now.  Do it slowly.  Tease me … “

I unzipped and squirmed out of my tight ultra-mini skirt and purposely bending over to remove it.

“Now, turn over and crawl to me slowly.”

I went on my fours and started to crawl towards his desk.  Only then did I realized all the while I was undressing, he was actually filming me on video!  This is absolutely cool!

“Now, stop right there. Stand up and part your legs.  Pull your bra straps down and fondle your tits.”

I stopped near the lounge seat and did as told.

“Look at the camera and tease me.  Give me that slutty look of yours.”

“Oh Mr B…. “ I moaned as I tweeked at my nippies.  I can feel the warmth in my pussy and soon the wetness was showing through the panties.

“I’ve laid your favorite toy on the side table there.  Go and sit on the lounge and pleasure yourself.”

“Yes Mr B”  Ooh!!! My favorite toy!  And there it was, a 9” long metallic blue vibrator.  I removed my panties and sat down facing him.  Put my legs on the edge of the lounger and parted them wide.  First, I licked my fingers wet and started rubbing at my clits before I proceeded to move two fingers in and out.  Then I switched on the vibrator and let it work its’ magic.

“Aah … Ooh … Hmmpphff .. Mr B … It’s so good … Why don’t you come and join me?”

“No, my darling … I want to watch you first.  Go on, pleasure yourself.”

“Oh Mr B.  Don’t you want to eat your secretary?  Don’t you want to stuff her pussy good with that long, hard meat of yours?”

“I will shortly.  Now you just do as told or you’ll be punished!”

I turned over on my knees facing the wall now and I pushed the vibey up my pussy and began moving it in and out vigorously.  I know he is enjoying the view of my twat filled up with plastic and using my left fingers, I start to push them in my ass.  Before long, I came and I was screaming so loudly now.  I could hear him groaning and sighing deeply…. Then I heard him unzipping his pants ….

“Whoppeee!!!”  He’s gonna ravage me now!

“Turn over.  Remove your bra now.”

He still has the camera in his hands and was recording every bit of my movements.  I was told to sit down and spread my legs.  He pushed his fingers up my ass and told me to put the vibey in my pussy while he continue recording.  I came instantaneously upon having his fingers in my ass.  

“Now, let me sit down and you be on your knees.  Suck me till I tell you to stop,”

“Yeah, suck it good.  You are such a horny slut, you know that.  Your pussy can never get enough of my dick and you want a good stuffing every day, don’t you?”

“Uh-hum …. Mmpphhff … mmpphhff … “

“Yeah, come on.  Suck it deeper.  Use your tongue and play with it.”

I love it when he orders me around.  I like being submissive and obey demands.  He never fails to surprise me with different scenarios.  

“Ok, now I’ve enough of your sucking, you slut.  Are you ready to be my slave?”

“Yes Mr B.”

He positioned the camera on it’s tripod and got me to put my right leg up the lounger and bend down.  I am now facing my own image from the mirror above the lounger.  My tits and red, wet twat is now in full view and I can’t help but touch myself.  He pushed his rod in slowly up my ass and stuffed the vibey up my pussy.

“Oh Mr B.  It feels so good!  More Mr B.  Deeper!  Harder Mr B!”

“You like it don’t you?  Your pussy and ass love deep, hard stuffing don’t they?”

“Yes Mr B.  I want it hard and deep!  You have the best cock ever Mr B!”

“Oh yeah… oh … ah … ah … Yes, it feels good.  My slut enjoys my cock so much eh?”

He grabbed at my tits and started spanking me hard …. Spank! Spank! Spank!

“Yeah … yeah … Mr B, I am cumming Mr B.  Ah! Ah! Ah! …. “

“Yeah, cum you slut!  Cum! Cum! Ah! Ah!”

He came too and squirted his juice in my ass.  The vibey was still moving in me and the sensation was out of this world!  I came again and this time he spanked me real hard till my cheeks turned red.  I collapsed in his arms and we kissed passionately.

“Oh Mr B.  That was good.  I could do with more …”

“You never get enough, do you?”

“I love my sex darling.  Can’t help it if I’m always horny especially with a boss like you around .. hmmm …”

“Would you like more?’

“Yes please.”

“Ok, I’ll give you more.  But not here in the office.  I’m sure the people out there are sick of hearing your screaming by now.  We’ll do it elsewhere with more excitement.  Now, I want you to dress up but without your knickers.  I want you to follow me to a meeting.  Hurry!”

“Yes, Mr B.”

Hmmm … this will be interesting … wonder what he’s up to ….
    

No comments: