Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Love???

I love you so much.
I adore every bit and inch of you.
I cherish all the love and concern you gave me.
But now, it seems that all good things must come to an end.
I guess you’ve grown tired of me.
I guess you’ve gotten sick of me.
I guess you’ve had enough of me.
Knowing now where I stand and who I am, I realized now how naïve I’ve been.
Knowing now that I am just a third party, I realized now I am just a stranger.
Knowing now that I am a hindrance and a heavy boulder, I realized now I should walk away.
You think it’s easy for me to love again?
You think it’s easy for me trust again?
Nothing or no one will ever replace you and I do not think after all these, I’ll ever love again.
Doubt my love, doubt my feelings, doubt all and everything about me.
I will never ask you again to love me.
I will never ask you again to hug me.
I will never ask you again for those kisses I yearned.
For now, I will never love again.

No comments: