Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Naughty messages led to ...

Yesterday was a raunchy, hot day for both of us.  He in Belgium, me in Singapore and the sexual intensity hit 100 degrees!  We began texting each other in the afternoon (morning his time) and soon hot, sexy messages exchanged.  It was nearly 5pm my time when he called and he was huffing over the phone “Give it to me, baby … “  
Ah! My baby’s wanking himself … So, imagine me, sitting in my office cubicle, whispering naughty stuff for him to hear; i.e. asking him to imagine me riding him deep and hard with my slutty look, asking him to stuff my ass bad cos I’ve been a bad, bad girl, etc.  
He shot his load off within minutes and it was satisfaction true fact.
I couldn’t stop thinking about him when I got home, so I started the naughty text messages again … but he told me he can only call me at 11pm.  Argh!  Hence, I waited… can’t start without him.
He called me promptly and the vibey was roaring away, pleasuring me.  It rubbed my clits raw and soon enough, I came.  I was moaning and groaning and he was still enticing me with lots of sexy, naughty stuff.  Whoa!  It sure has been some time since I touched myself and I felt really good and pleasured.  Ha ha ha….

My baby’s only gonna come back in February 2006.  In the meantime, I’ve gotta keep myself busy finding a new job and to lose the extra weight I gained during the past festivities.  He’s going through a little bit of a rough patch right now.  With his job requiring him to move to Dubai (good for me cos it’s only a 9 hours flight, he he he but he’s kinda worried about it cos he don’t like the traffic, etc … ) and his parents in Lebanon who’s not in the best of health, I am sure his mind is pretty messed up too.  But he’s a resolute gentleman, I am sure he’s able to climb out of his minor setbacks.  Unlike me, who has given up in almost everything except for that tiny little bit of love.

Ah, love … the magical word in a relationship shared between a lady and a gentleman.  The love between me and Traveller is what I called the “third party love”.  Main reason is cause I am the third party in his marriage.  I love him heaps but I swear I will never break up his marriage.  What we have between us is somewhat very special that only the two of us shared.  I might be renewing my wedding vows with J next year but that will not stop me from loving Traveller and being his woman to keep.  It may sound crude and downright unfaithful to some people.  People just don’t understand why people like us do the things we did, until they experience it themselves, just like him and me …

No comments: