Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Mr B is back!

He called and told me to be ready for him to pick me up.  I was waiting eagerly for him the whole day.  Mr B has been out of town for two weeks and my pussy has been throbbing in agony all that while.  He told me to behave while he’s away and I was forbidden to pleasure myself.  I had the urge to rub my clit every night as I lay to sleep alone on his bed.  Alone in his house, where we’ve share so many awesome, raw sex, I had to really control myself.  It’s like going cold turkey on an addiction.

I was pacing up and down the office lobby waiting when I saw him drove up.  My pussy was wet and I had removed my panties just as he had instructed over the phone.  Wonder what he’s up to?

“Baby!  You are finally back!  I missed you so much!”  I jumped in the car and we drove off in a fast speed.
“Yes darling, I missed you too.  Oh, we are going to have a wonderful weekend now.  Have you been behaving yourself while I’m away?”
“Yes, dear.  Though the urge was killing me, I didn’t misbehave.”
“Good, then you are in for a nice treat.”
“Oh, goody!”
“Now, show me that little, hot red cunt of yours…”
I rest my back against the car door, put one of my leg up on the dash board and spread my pussy for him to see.
“Hmmm … it’s red and very, very wet, darling.”
“Yes, Mr B.  It’s been waiting for you for two weeks.  All the juice are for you, baby.”
“Hmmm … it looks delicious.  Come here and suck me, will you?”
“My pleasure, Mr B.”  He shot his load in me and I swallowed every bit of it.
We reached home soon after (I’ve moved in permanently with him now) and he told me to put something nice on for him while he clear his luggage, etc.

“Hmmm … which one should I wear now?”  I gazed at the dozens of sexy, kinky stuff he’s bought me on his travels and finally chose a black thong with a super sexy, lacy cami to pair it up.  Slipped on the matching garter belt and slid into black fishnet stockings.  Finally, I put on my red, shiny heels and tossed my hair wild.  I sashayed down and stopped halfway down the stairs.

“I’m all yours, darling.”
“Oh baby! You look gorgeous.”
“Only for you, baby.”
“Stay right there.  I’m gonna take some pictures of you.  Stunning!”

He began clicking away as I strut around and posed for him.  He made me crawled up the stairs, put my legs over the handrail, laid down on the stairs with my legs open wide.  I was making love to the camera and I could see the bulge in his pants.  I crawled my way to the bedroom and he didn’t stop clicking away, even while I was unbuckling him and taking him in my mouth.  He finally stopped and pulled me up to kiss him.

“Oh, Baby!  You are the best!  What will I do without you?”
“Baby, you will never be without me … “

Instead of the bed, I climbed onto this strappy, swingy stuff he bought some time back.  It was like a swing with a back rest and four straps to slip my hands and feet in.  This was fixed near the window of our bedroom.  We have a neighbour who loves to watch us discreetly.  He would hide behind the curtains and watch us make love.  I saw him today as we drove up the front porch and I knew he watched me as I changed to the sexy outfit.  I want him to watch us today cos I knew he missed two weeks of actions too.
So as I climbed up the “swing”, I told Mr B about our neighbour.

“Ah, so he’s watching again today.  And I know you like it babe.”
“Yes, Mr B.”

He picked up his camera again and took pictures of me strapped in the air with my legs wide open in my sexy, lace outfit.  The red heels were screaming “Come Fuck Me!”  I gave him the most slutty look as he snapped away and finally I couldn’t take it anymore and asked him to fill me up.

“Not yet, love.  I want you to play with your vibey now.  Come on and give me the most wonderful orgasm and that slut look!”

He gave me my vibey and with one hand loose, I played my clits.  I pushed my thong aside and slid the vibey in my pussy and he stuffed another one in my ass.  With two vibeys in me and my fingers rubbing my clits, I had multiple orgasms.  With my eyes closed and with loud moanings, I could still hear the camera clicking away.  

“You missed this dick, baby?  You want it hard up your pussy?  You want me to hurt your ass, baby?”

“Yes, baby.  Ram it in both ways.  I want you so bad!  Come and fuck me!”

He went down on his knees and lapped at my juice dribbling down my ass.  His tongue teased my cunt-hole and my asshole, I screamed with so much pleasure.

“Oh, Mr B.  I’m cumming again!”

I exploded and screamed so loud, the neighbour that was watching us craned his neck to get a better view of the hot, steamy show.

Mr B stood up and positioned himself to penetrate me. He pumped hard into me without any mercy.  I tilted my head back and I caught a glimpse of the neighbour wanking himself.

“Hah!  He just couldn’t control himself… yeah, you go on and satisfy yourself.”

“Oh babe! Baby!  You are so good!  Stuff me more! More!”

“I’m gonna stuff your tight ass now.  Get ready.”

“Oh! Mr B!  It feels so good.  Give me more baby.  Stuff your babe silly!”

We continued our romp till we were both drained of every single energy.  We slept so peacefully that night, though I can’t vouch for the neighbour next door .. he he he….
    

No comments: